The Lag and ping what is the resone and how to fix ?

LordStark

i play on Windewide German server and always my ping is more than 150 !! while on any German server is always about 90 

both are german servers how can a simple TS server give me a fine ping while server of a game like BNS give me this ping 
that +150 ms ping is the finest i get during the whole day 

i tried VPN thinking its DNS problem but the game don't let me log in with VPN

pls help because this issue make me want to rage quit this game again 

ZzQom

lppa8

Something is real bad with ping today. I play using ssh tunnel (can't play without it because I'm from banned region), my server is VPS from Digital Ocean, located in Amsterdam. Ping from me to my vps is 35-40ms. Ping in game today is close to 200 (usually ~120). As I know, game server is somewhere in  Germany. And I really have no idea how ping from Netherlands to Germany can be so high (more than 100ms).

Oh, wait. Proxifier shows me ip addresses that client uses, and they are in USA. If that's true...

Well the physical servers  are all in USA, reason why players at EU suffer from high ms, they didnt bother to make physical server to EU and just tell you they cant fix the internet which is funny due EU haveing 2x the normal ms to theyr server is kinda theyr doing when they decided to go cheap, Currently NCSoft is rank 1 in haveing  worst quality server in EU. But yeah doesent matter if you play at NA or EU server from EU you still have same ms with both which is epicly funny.

Archived