cant play 64-bit why.....

CursedAngel

keeps saying the 64-bit client cannot run because windows 7 service pack 1 is not installed. (which it is) please switch to the 32.bit client from the launcher or install windows 7 service pack 1.(2004) ......... i dont understand this... i even tried REinstalling the service pack just for it to tell me its already installed, so why isnt the client wanting to work....

hi all i am trying to play b&s on 64bit

but i get this message

( the 64-bit client cannot run because windows 7 service pack 1 is not installed Please Switch to the 32-bit client from the launcher Or install windows 7 service pack .(2004) )

i have windows 7 ultimate installed

system type : 64-bit operating system

anyone else with the same problem as me ?

I'm having the same issue and yes I've also got Windows Ultimate Edition installed.

I've raised a ticket with Support and have been working through this with them. Unfortunately no resolution as yet.

It's possibly a GameGuard issue since I was asked to send in some files from the GameGuard directory. I'll let you know if anything more happens.

I quite like the 64bit version as it seemed a bit more stable and performed better versus the 32bit version which crashes and causes my computer to lock every night - most notably on the Charged Iruga fight in Sogun's Lament.

Archived