What would you guys do?

Rea Shinwa

So, I have a 35 ap NOT hongmoon diamond. I won't get enough coins to get the hongmoon one plus to transmute it into a 40 ap diamond. So, my doubt is: 

Should I get the hongmoon 35 ap anyway in the hope of a future event that let me to transmute it, and 1 sacred oil to upgrade my soul to level 2 (+2 ap)?

Or should I pass on the diamond, get 2 sacred oils and upgrade my soul to level 3 (so, +4 ap)?

What would you guys do?

I'd get the hongmoon diamond. Like you said, never know if in the future we get similar event again and also since you can mail hongmoon gems, it would make leveling alts that much better as you can send it back and forth on your characters.

12 minutes ago, slowcow said:

I'd get the hongmoon diamond. Like you said, never know if in the future we get similar event again and also since you can mail hongmoon gems, it would make leveling alts that much better as you can send it back and forth on your characters.

Thanks for your reply :) I am not exactly an alt player, since the only one I like ended, unfortunately, in a second account for lack of room in the first, but you have a point ^^

Archived