NEED HELP QUICK PROFANE RAZOR!!!!

KnownAsDelta

So , yeah as the topic said i really needed help.

This is how the story goes

i wanted to upgrade my razor right but my story are already go way to misty wood and my weapon are only true infernal so i need a profane razor to break thru. 

come closer . Here's the scary part i kill profane jiangshi for almost 6 hour straight got some weapons including

- 2 daggers

- 4 swords

- 4 lynblade

- 3 gauntlets

- 5 bracers

-2 bangle

- 5 axes

and 5 staffs

in total of 30 items in every single class .And dont miss it EXCEPT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING RAZOR now that im out of keys i started to question that 

"Does that Profane razor exist ?" that is one question 

some of you guys may ask "well,what about the soul shields ?"

when i started to kill the shit i have roughly around 150 of those thing now im at 400 anymore question just ask im will awnser every thing i know

Lq6tX7L.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kisagii said:

Ah, if you were on the same server as me I would have been able to help you (T^T)

im really appreciate your feelings but my main purpose of this post is just to tell someone that im so unlucky next thing i gonna do is maybe just save up for the brilliant key thats the plan but thank you very much anyway

Brilliant key is a waste; wait for update and get your ivorymoon from quest or 20 valor stones.  It's only in a few days. Rather save up for AP gem  - brilliant pentagonal diamond (purple 25 AP). It will be a much better investment. Also will save you money you would waste on profane upgrades.

36 minutes ago, Nekonata said:

Brilliant key is a waste; wait for update and get your ivorymoon from quest or 20 valor stones.  It's only in a few days. Rather save up for AP gem  - brilliant pentagonal diamond (purple 25 AP). It will be a much better investment. Also will save you money you would waste on profane upgrades.

wow , uh thank you very much i didnt know about that before

Archived