Why add Black Tower with laggy Servers?

Hydralisk

7 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

It's just cosmetic item that is not necessary in any way for the game progress or upgrades whatsoever. Sorry for the "smartassness" but all in all no item can be obtained only by real money that have actual impact on the stats. Even the gems when they are maxed out to Sparkling Heptagonals they give so minimal boost to the stats that it's as if nothing even happened.

i noticed it a little bit to late that you want to troll me a little bit xD 

yeah that was my point there is no item that is locked behind f10 only. not like in RU or China.

btw @p2w gyus, did you ever played a real p2w game? like Bounty Bay Online, Runes of Magic? Try this if you want to know what p2w mean.

4 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

if its realy server sided, why did i have a ingame delay between 90 and 150 ms? shoulndt it be much higher when you call it a server sided lag?

Because you're lucky, obviously. I know it's server side because I will be in vent with three others doing MSP and all four of us will lag out at the exact same time. We're not all on the same internet or even in the same state or part of the country. I think only two of us have the same internet company but one is in the plains, other Mid Atlantic. The others are two different internet companies on complete oppisite polse of the east coast.. oh and we also have a clanny from the west coast that will lag out same time we do. 

The only thing in common with all of this.. MSP

32 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Because you're lucky, obviously. I know it's server side because I will be in vent with three others doing MSP and all four of us will lag out at the exact same time. We're not all on the same internet or even in the same state or part of the country. I think only two of us have the same internet company but one is in the plains, other Mid Atlantic. The others are two different internet companies on complete oppisite polse of the east coast.. oh and we also have a clanny from the west coast that will lag out same time we do. 

The only thing in common with all of this.. MSP

maybe you should try out wtfast, if it doenst change anything then it could be server side (or much safer on telia or server)
if it will improve your stuff then its your isp.

11 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

maybe you should try out wtfast, if it doenst change anything then it could be server side (or much safer on telia or server)
if it will improve your stuff then its your isp.

I already have pingzapper, cheaper and ran Taiwan and NA better then WTFast did.. and no.. that changed nothing. 

7 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

I already have pingzapper, cheaper and ran Taiwan and NA better then WTFast did.. and no.. that changed nothing. 

you could use test version of WTFast. and when even pingzapper made it better then WTFast then it has changed some routing to the better. WTFast doesnt make youre routing even worse, except you have no idea about anything there.

its not so much about server side lag, although bns connection compared to any other game so far is the worst...

problem is dps dependancy on ping, such fail design, people living close to servers, or being lucky with super good connection, do double dps, than those unlucky with 150 ping or more

both aspect combined, yea in f8 you can see, that vast majority of pug people just cant dps at all

clan runs are different though, very, and BT is not for pugs at all, but maybe we get super nerf easy mode, who knows (though again looking on stage 1-4 turtle pugs, i cant lol enough)

Archived