help me understand a bit

tehs

AFTER the patch , i can salvage my True Scorpio weapon , recieve materials and a new weapon that i can upgrade to baleful/seraph?
Can salvage my true-boss accesorys for legendary jewels  since Asuras will be better ?

1 hour ago, tehs said:

1.AFTER the patch , i can salvage my True Scorpio weapon , recieve materials and a new weapon that i can upgrade to baleful/seraph?
2.Can salvage my true-boss accesorys for legendary jewels  since Asuras will be better ?

1. Yes.

2. Quote:

4 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Well, I understand the change like this:

*For new player

-The story quests will give you free accessories, which are actually just material accessories that you used to use for accessory upgrade.

-Eventually, at lv45-50, you will get a full of Oathbreaker set, which has buffed stat. Greatly buffed stat.

-The next accessory progression is hitting Yeti/Lair/Necro 6-man to get their accessories, which have better stat than Oathbreaker set.

-The final stop would be a full set of Asura accessories, which are comprable to True Boss (Yeti/Python/Scropio) accessories. You can skip the Yeti/Lair/Necro 6-man if you want to get straight to Asura stage.

-After that, your next gear progress is either Elemental or Legendary accessories.

*For players with existing HM accessories:

-If you have True boss accessories, you can compare with Asura ones and pick one that is better for you. So far, I think Asura necklace and bracelet are worthy replacement. If you feel don't need any True boss piece, you can salvage them for 30 Legendary Jewelry gems. You need these when get Legendary accessories, anyway.

-If you are near True boss stage (True.Oath to Awk.Boss), you might as well consider upgrade them to True Boss, if you feel need Legendary Jewelry gems. It can be more economical than just buy from Dragon Express.

-If you are too far behind True Boss stage (like Infernal or Siren), might as well put them away or scrap them, then wear Oathbreaker set and progress like new players

Archived