BD vs FM

Kimbo

Hey guys,

im currently low gold with my bd and i keep facing many fms lately. They are giving me a lot of trouble because my aproach skills are blocked 24/7, I`m never able to tech chase because of that and if i use my z they always have their second tab and use iceblock. Everytime im using any skill while i have them in my phantom grip they knock me down. I dont now what im doing wrong. Is fm actually a hard matchup for bd or is it my fault? I hope you can give me  a few tips :)

FM is my main char and BD is a second main. From pvp experience I can tell it's annoying for both sides. For you as BD against FM is the most important to spin at right time and always keep close to the FM so you can do the air combo. FMs are vulnerable to grabs so you are supposed to waste their TAB escape on any of your CCs and then quickly grab, but you must be fast or if FM has stacked 3 ice orb then they will stun you,as you found out. Ofcourse a good FM will never let you do any aproach skill and will disable your spin, freeze itself when you change into draw stance or escape from grab and there it is... the faster brain wins. You might try using KD [1] from distance and then you might gain time for [2] Multislash which is now after update a very good skill.

Archived