Are there any updated stuff about secret techniques

werat

I googled stuff but everything is really old. What does what and where and so on? If anyone knows a link or doesn't mind typing it up here that would be great. If someone does feel like wanting to type up the new info, a new thread would probably be the best for everyone. I can't be the only one needing this information, right?

What do you mean by secret techniques? You mean ways to get your hm skills? Well if you press you and go to character> skills they should tell you what you need. Nothing has been changed to get them and the only thing that probably has is that doing 6v6 can also help you get them.

Yeah, I knew about that but it didn't show everything. I just realized today that it was set to only show moonwater quests and not all. That's why I wasn't seeing all of the skill stuff. Thank you. Also it was the way to get them that I was most curious about. I was watching stuff that was talking about auction houses and dungeon runs and so forth but I don't know if that is outdated or not. There seems to be a lot of changes or at least big changes when they make them like the drop rates and what not. 

• 8 months later...

Archived