Character too low level for main storyline

Kimystic

I made my character back when the game was released for NA and just started playing again. I keep coming across the issue where the main story line requires a higher level than what my character is.... Any advice on leveling faster?

19 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

What quest should that be? I doubt there are any level requirements by playing the story. Even before the last exp buff on quests you never had any problem. What level are you and what quests cant be done?

The first time was Chapter 18 when you needed to be level 15.  I was only level 13 so I did side quests up to 15. Now, i'm level 16 trying and stuck on Chapter 24 because it requires you to be level 18.dd2d76314b.jpg

Wow, since when havent you played? If you start playing now you only have to do the main quests to level up and you will never face such an issue. I dont think they increased the exp from the quests that much so try to do some normal quests. Doing normal and main quests should always be enough.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

Wow, since when havent you played? If you start playing now you only have to do the main quests to level up and you will never face such an issue. I dont think they increased the exp from the quests that much so try to do some normal quests. Doing normal and main quests should always be enough.

Since the game got released Haha. It took me forever to get the levels last time... I don't want to keep breaking off into a bunch of side quests. Since i'm not that far into the game, if I start over, how long do you think it'd take me to get back to where I am now?

Archived