Wind Build vs earth build

ArchonOfWar

so I was thinking which build are best for PVE DPS I tired both in PVE found that earth build(sunflower) can deal around 11~13k max I'm 689AP 220% CRIT  DMG

while wind build(Bee) stage 3 max DMG Without (Petal Storm) 7~8k with Petal Storm 16~17k but that last only for 3 sec when active petal storm

as for (Bee) Stage 1 without petal storm DMG is pathetic 6~7k with petal storm 10~11k

which make me wonder that earth build(sunflower) have more DMG since they NERF (Bee) damn hard which make earth the best build ATM

but from I heard people said that (Bee) wind build is best for doing more DPS can anyone explain me how ?

and btw my normal DPS without WL (SP) and (blue buff) around 15~17k DPS I'm playing with 150~170ms game is smooth

with (SP) and (Blue Buff) can reach 30k DPS

my question here I heard that some sum can do more DPS than me even with lower AP some one told me he can do 30~60k DPS with 660 AP ill assume that with SP and blue buff

that's still more DPS than what I'm deal so how sum can deal that much DPS or he is lying ?

if anyone have experience with earth and wind build can tell me which is best for doing more DPS ill appreciate it and I'm not using elemental accessory just (stage 8 legendary ring) (true python stage 10 neck) ( true scorpio stage 10 earring)

and sorry for bad English ^^

21 hours ago, ArchonOfWar said:

so I was thinking which build are best for PVE DPS I tired both in PVE found that earth build(sunflower) can deal around 11~13k max I'm 689AP 220% CRIT  DMG

while wind build(Bee) stage 3 max DMG Without (Petal Storm) 7~8k with Petal Storm 16~17k but that last only for 3 sec when active petal storm

as for (Bee) Stage 1 without petal storm DMG is pathetic 6~7k with petal storm 10~11k

which make me wonder that earth build(sunflower) have more DMG since they NERF (Bee) damn hard which make earth the best build ATM

but from I heard people said that (Bee) wind build is best for doing more DPS can anyone explain me how ?

and btw my normal DPS without WL (SP) and (blue buff) around 15~17k DPS I'm playing with 150~170ms game is smooth

with (SP) and (Blue Buff) can reach 30k DPS

my question here I heard that some sum can do more DPS than me even with lower AP some one told me he can do 30~60k DPS with 660 AP ill assume that with SP and blue buff

that's still more DPS than what I'm deal so how sum can deal that much DPS or he is lying ?

if anyone have experience with earth and wind build can tell me which is best for doing more DPS ill appreciate it and I'm not using elemental accessory just (stage 8 legendary ring) (true python stage 10 neck) ( true scorpio stage 10 earring)

and sorry for bad English ^^

Well got a 580 ap sum with 210%ish crit dmg , 56% crit hit, I'm doing around 14-15k without SB/Blue , at the begining of the SB till it ends my dps is somewhere between 25-30k... try to not waste Flying Neetles , playing with CTRL+F since my FPS is bad , so less fps crashes and with a 90-100ms latency... my rotation is usually based saving DnB for Overflow and 2nd skill since I didn`t find a clan to craft the pellet I'm still having focus problem from time to time...

Archived