Question about specs needed to run B&S more smoothly

I'm looking to buy a new computer to run B&S more smoothly, as this 4-year-old shitter Mac just doesn't cut it.  I want to play at at least 60 FPS on low (1-2) settings with Ctrl-F enabled (all characters turned off).  What are the minimum specs required in order to do this?

The laptops I am currently looking at already have these:

• SSD: Trying to get one with 256 GB SSD, irrelevant
  • Memory: Trying to get one with 8 or 16 GB RAM, irrelevant as well
  • Processor: Trying to get one with Intel i7, not sure what the difference between each is, but I don't think it's THAT important right?
  • Graphics card: Here's where my question is.  What is the minimum NVIDIA GeForce graphics card that I need to run smoothly?  I have several options with GTX 860M, GTX 940M, 950M, and GTX 960M, and I know that the GTX960M is a super powerful graphics card that can run most games smoothly on high settings.  I don't really care for that, however, and I am perfectly fine playing on low settings as I am now.  Would I be able to go with the lower one(s) to save money?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I run on 60fps with no lag on GTX 750Ti (max settings, optimized for combat) which is way lower than your options. You don't need an i7 for this game too unless you want to play higher end games. I've seen players having issues with multi-cored CPUs while playing this game so you will need to spec the affinity to ensure you don't use a lot of cores.

Don't Buy a laptop for BnS its gonna frustrate you, unless your buying those really top end 2k laptop asus, On Gtx 860M, 16GB Mem, i7 process, I run 30fps to as low as 1fps with Ctr F, the game just doesnt like laptops with these specs its not optimized for it. I can play any other game perfectly fine with this laptop but not BnS

Archived