How much has the played base decreased?

layme

i havent played for around 6 months. im on Europe Highland gate and im wondering if its still lively?

I remember standing on top of the 70mil boss mountain, 30vs30 in factions and it was so much fun. I kinda doubt there are still enough players to make such things happen.

Any players that have played the last 6 months and can tell me about this?

It definitely decreased. You won't really see 30v30. It's more like 1v10 or 2v3 in some faction areas. Because of the server group merge, most servers are heavily dominated on one side. 

Everyone is too too busy doing cross server and 6v6 to care about things like Blackwyrm and faction related things. Occasionally you'll see some fights in SSP but usually it's people from the dominant faction who created altsbon the opposite faction to mess with peeps or people trying to get achievement. 

Coming from NA. Can't say much about EU. 

Yes the action has shifted too much too cross server for both PvE and PvP now, also due to the good rewards from 6v6. Midnight Skypetal will give you nice 24 man PvE action though from tomorrow, and maybe one day they will finally activate the Hell event for some faction fun as well. =_=

Archived