SSP/Random Crashes linked with Internet Browser

KENPACHl

Ok so over the last few months I have noticed that sometimes in SSP in particular the client will just instantly crash to desktop with no warning, regardless of me not being in combat and little to 0 players being anywhere near me, I've tried everything but it still happens fairly regularly.

But I have also noticed a pattern to all of my random BNS crashes (not just SSP), it seems whenever the game randomly crashes to desktop whatever internet  browser I have open in the background ( tried with IE,FireFox,Chrome,Opera) crashes the same time, as if one is triggering the other to crash.

Could anyone with some knowledge on what this could be, shed like light on it please ( in particular as to why the net browser crashes at the same time) as I would like to finally get to the bottom of this.

Thanks.

I have Chrome open ALL the time and I have no crashes at all, so the crashes are not caused by that. If you see a pattern in your crashes that involve that, you should contact support and make a DETAILED report of what is happening and when. Mind your tone and manners with them aswell.

To me it seems like your processor speed is getting overflowed with data so it forcibly closes some processes to protect itself. Thats only my guess, but you better contact support about this.

Archived