Low FPS/Lag/Ping Spikes

HachiAki

Before the latest update, (the Halloween update 2016) I was able to run BnS with around 60 FPS max settings with no issues. 

After that patch I was unable to play until i lowered my settings to the lowest possible and still stuck around 20 FPS...

Today I came back to the game having another patch, and since then I've been completely unable to play, with ping spikes that would shoot from my regular 150 to around 1950, and then I'd just end up dead when the mobs stop moving, I'm unable to move for around a minute or two and then things finally update and my character dies. 

I have a gaming computer and based on past experience I know my computer can easily handle BnS, so I don't understand what the latest patch did to screw me over so badly... I heard some other people had a similar issue but I seem to be the only one still having it... I love this game and do want to continue playing, but I can't do anything without ending up having to force disconnect myself when things just stop moving. 

My internet itself is fine, nothing else lags out, and I can still access the browser and send instant messages on other programs, so I don't think it's on my side. Is there any known ways to try and help fix this problem so I can continue playing? Please help if you can! Thanks.

Hello,

I also have latency issue since latest patch.

My internet is fine (fiber), my only issue is with BnS (very low ping with other online games)

I have ping spikes usually between 6 and 11 pm every evening (before and after, game is playable, but with higher ping than before patch though) . Before patch, my ping was under 80 ms, and since Wednesday it rises to 250-500 ms.

I don't have any FPS issue (same as before) but I've read somewhere that FPS issue could be related to NVIDIA settings since latest patch.

I play on french server, and it seems this issue is not ISP related (I know some people with the same issue using another ISP)

Yesterday, latency was ok, but today, game is unplayable again...

The difference now is that ping spikes don't occur only in combat. Every action has very high response time (market search, npc dialog, etc).

FPS is good, but very slow response from the server (300+ms)

My internet connection is still perfect, and this evening, I will do something more enjoyable than trying to play BNS...

I have this problem with 200-300ms ping too since friday and it's only at evening. I don't play with such high ping. Friday i used ss in battleground to go away from opponents. A bd made an aircombo where I stand befor and I got the airbone on the place 16m away after ss. I never had such issues even with a bad ping befor. On ToI i can jump 9 floors up against WL, but on these laggy times i just reach 5 floors - worse against other classes. That's not a little issue anymore. But it seams not everybody has this problem.

Archived