New Latency/FPS issues?

Kah Lai

Hello all,

Sorry to be a bother, but I am a bit at a loss as to what is happening. Yesterday I did Sundered Nexus just fine, no lag or anything out of the ordinary (I get a bit of delay because I'm EU playing in NA, but I've gotten used to it since starting to play this!); but when entering the next dungeon, Sogun's Lament, I have experienced massive delays, from 1 second to up to 3 seconds, where everything just stops, then all happens at once; clunky skill output, etc...

I thought it might be just a momentary issue, so I called it a night and today the same is happening with dungeons I had no problem with before at all. The same clunkiness in skill usage and the same delays, the same FPS drops, the same lag like issues...

I'm sure it shouldn't be the game as no one else is having this problem, but I don't know what is happening either. When in open world, things seem to go fine? At least while I solo, but the moment I enter a dungeon things seem completely off...

Anyone know about this? Anyone able to provide some assistance?

Thank you for your attention,

Best Regards.

Well by the looks it seems like major net lag, something like that happend to me too but only once and after i entered dung like a min later had  a freez for a sec or and than fine again and than again it happened and than i got a dc from server, seems like some net problems from my side or somewhere between me and servers. 

I don't know if this helps but, when I have a program that tries to connect to internet, even ones ive blocked from doing so, the lag happens. I recommend checking to see if any thing in ur background is trying to connect and close them. Also see if its not you or game but your internet company.

On 10/30/2016 at 11:27 AM, Kah Lai said:

Hello all,

Sorry to be a bother, but I am a bit at a loss as to what is happening. Yesterday I did Sundered Nexus just fine, no lag or anything out of the ordinary (I get a bit of delay because I'm EU playing in NA, but I've gotten used to it since starting to play this!); but when entering the next dungeon, Sogun's Lament, I have experienced massive delays, from 1 second to up to 3 seconds, where everything just stops, then all happens at once; clunky skill output, etc...

I thought it might be just a momentary issue, so I called it a night and today the same is happening with dungeons I had no problem with before at all. The same clunkiness in skill usage and the same delays, the same FPS drops, the same lag like issues...

I'm sure it shouldn't be the game as no one else is having this problem, but I don't know what is happening either. When in open world, things seem to go fine? At least while I solo, but the moment I enter a dungeon things seem completely off...

Anyone know about this? Anyone able to provide some assistance?

Thank you for your attention,

Best Regards.

I am also experiencing the same problem here (EU playing in NA) and this is the first time ever happened with the skill delay (been playing since February). This started to happen right after the beluga lagoon content just released, contacted ncsoft and it seems like they haven't provided any working solutions yet. They told me to uninstall or disable anti virus software which never interfered with the game since I started playing, instead the skill delay gotten worse from 2 second skill delay to either 10 second skill delay or not even activating at all. 

I have the same issue. After beluga update I can't play in some dungeons because of massive lag (more than 500 ms). Today I am having huge lag on Whirlwind battle, yesterday was on Lair frozenfang and 2 more dungeons... There is something wrong with the crosserver.

Just an update on the issue,

A player during one of the dungeons when I asked if anyone knew a solution, said to restart my internet fully while keeping pc off. It fixed the dungeon thing, but every now and then it still happens.

I've also noticed this same issue being incredibly random in Arenas... Where I get an entrance into a match that goes fine, then the next just get 3+ sec lag on all abilities and things just teleport about, then the next one is just fine again...

I didn't have any of this before this patch, so I dunno what is going on. Regardless, the issue is much less serious now that I just need to restart internet, but still bothersome to be doing it everytime it happens :/

Archived