Quality of Life improvement for Party Options

Alysha Hawkeye

1/ Vote-kick system should give a voiced notification message when someone begins a vote-kick. Something like "A vote-kick session has begun"

This will help notify you when a vote-kick happens.

2/ Have an vote indicator next to each character's party HP bar. A green-check and red-cross marks would be enough You will know who have voted or who haven't, instead of trying to do the roster-call work until you locate the non-voters. 

3/ There should be a ready-check system to know that all of your party members are ready for rumble, instead of jumping into the boss for burst DPS with buffs, just to notice that only half of the party are active.

4/ You should be able to give multiple symbol (Heart, Skull, Bomb...) to multiple characters/targets, to indicate if they have the same roles and can act as little reminder, like two three-man conductors will both have a heart symbol.

5/ A summoner should be able to mark her cat to know where it is in the chaotic fight. Ctrl+F may help, but it is better to know both of your cat and your party positions, instead of just your cat.

1,2 - Nope, it would be heavily and utterly abused. Better it not get implemented at all.

3 - Anyone that enters the dungeon should be ready. Plus you can always type a "r" in chat . But i liked this in Tera so i am all up for it.

4. - i like the uniqueness of the symbols. Maybe they should add numbers that can be used multiple times.

5. - Nah i find it good as is. you can see your cat on the map anyway or recall it with beckon.

1/2. I don't see any need for it. Vote/kick can only be used for those that DC anyways.

3. We have this in SWTOR. It was added a couple of years ago. It works well and helps get prepared for attacking. With the way people speed through dungeons here, it can save a player from being killed by the wall of Satan's fire when someone launches on a boss. This should be a prompt from the party leader. Everyone either selects yes or no. We had a timer on ours for 15 second ready check before going. I believe this would be a very useful tool.

4. Something distinct and obvious about their roles would be useful than what they have already.

5. I don't have a problem with that being allowed. If it helps, why not? One cannot always stare at the map for locations all the time. An indicator would enhance play in my opinion.

Archived