New Improved Petal Toss

IDontHaveARealName

What does everyone think about it? Been experimenting with it in PVP and PVE, and it seems like a pretty strong upgrade. It feels like a HM Counter 2.0, where I can just drop the flowers and drop 50k damage in 3 seconds on Critical Hits. In PVP, it seems like a massive damage spike that can come out of nowhere. Drop flowers, spam RMB, and you take off a good chunk of their hitpoints.

How is everyone else using it?

It is a way to drop the HM counter effect w/e yo uneed it. The effect is just the same.
I have not tested if they stack, but I really like it.
Due to the LMB KR august changes not happening yet I don't regularly use stage 3 bees, but when I do I have seen quite a bit higher numbers than sunflower :)
Predicting I'll change to Stage 3 bees almost full time after next patch. The dmg reduction on stage 3 bees and Sunflower hurts, but I look forward to ani-cancelling with stage 3 bees from range. I try to use it in conjunction with either DnB or Flying nettles, to take advantage of the higher chi regen.
For sunflower build I use it on CD, or when the buff expires if I get a reset shortly after using it.
Same for Stage 1 bees on the rare occassion I use it (not a big fan tbh), but I make sure to have poison debuff up at that time as well (very easy with the soul badge for reduced root cd and HM roots)

Archived