Regarding transmute-Is there something wrong??

Maverick82

I'm just trying to figure out why its not working
I have also had problems using gems that I've created IN THE TRANSMUTE not being able to be combined when i clearly have 3 of the same ones. The Exact same ones. word for word.

I'm acquiring the same exact items from the transmute that i'm using. 
patch notes said 100 percent success after first stage.
Its not a success when you are losing 2 of the main ingredients plus the mats to not achieve anything.
Hopefully you can pull up my log and see that i've tried SEVERAL times to this happening.

14479609_10154568371529183_911466687667614484617_10154568371524183_6292816131944

got the same problen

i use 3 brilliant hexagonal ruby 360 additional damage . trigger on attack
try to transmute sparkling hexagonal ruby gem and
i get a 1 brilliant hexagonal ruby 360 additional damage back ??????
should i not get a sparkling hexagonal ruby back 400 ad or stun 2.5 / 140 ad
is this normaal or bug ???

send support and they say this back

....................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We have forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we will be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any updates will be announced on our website and forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Franny
NCSOFT Support Team

I need some advice on the most effective way to obtain Jewel Powder. I seen to get a load of element powder from salvaging which is great, but I get 1 jewel powder ever 20 or so accessories. Is there a great way to farm for the jewel powder quickly, or does the chance of getting jewel powder increase based on the accessory level, etc.?

Any advice would be great :D

Dependent on the accessory level/rarity.  If you salvage purple accessories, you'll generally guaranteed at least 1x jewel powder.  Some of them can give 4-5.  So for all those dungeon runs (45+) where most people pass on the jewelry, you might as well bid on them if you need to salvage them :).

the higher the level and quality of items, the more powder you get. Lvl 50 purples will yield you lots, you won't be able to use them all. Also be aware that buying dragon jewels for under 50s is cheaper than making your own from powder. Plus you can get jewels from a wheel of luck for valor tokens, if you can spare them.

Archived