Trying to Buy NCoin

R0nin

So I'm trying to buy NCoin, through the "My Account | NCSOFT" page. After I put in all the info, it hangs on "Processing Your Request", and doesn't seem to ever finish processing it.

So, I have three specific questions:

1. How long should it take for a purchase to go through (using my credit card). I assume it should be automatic, but if not, I'd like to know how long to wait.

2. Is this a known issue? 

3. Who do I contact to get this resolved?

Thanks very much for any help you can give me. I'd like to help you all support this game, if they'll just TAKE MY MONEY! ;)

Edit: Further info

I noticed the pop-up window I was purchasing through, gave me a warning that "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources". I enabled the scripts to run; but then I get a web error: 

Error:

We are unable to perform the selected action. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Error Number:  SIT_000002

Help!

• NCSOFT

Greetings R0nin !

You did the right thing by sending a ticket to the support, they will answer to you and most probably refund what needs to be refunded ;)

It should not take more than 48 hours from now for you to get an answer.

Regards,

Team Blade and Soul.

1 hour ago, Ooneka said:

Greetings R0nin !

You did the right thing by sending a ticket to the support, they will answer to you and most probably refund what needs to be refunded ;)

It should not take more than 48 hours from now for you to get an answer.

Regards,

Team Blade and Soul.

Thanks for the reply!

This issue has now been resolved, with Support refunding me for the unwanted purchases. In fact, they replied to me last night at 11:00 PM, about three hours after I submitted my ticket. I'm pleased with the speedy response, and with the fact that as of this morning, it's been fixed.

Archived