Tower of Boss Rush

Alysha Hawkeye

I think Boss Rush would be fun for both solo and grouping experience, testing out their gear and skills. It also has a ranking ladder with weekly and seasonal rewards.

Add three rooms to Mushin's Tower, one for solo and one for 4-man boss rush. Another room is boss-fighting practice, where you can test fighting a boss as a practice for doing the real dungeons, which would be helpful in both Tower and dungeon content.

For solo, you will fight soloable boss that doesn't require group mechanic. They can be from dungeons like Poharan, Hae Mujin... and Mushin bosses too, like Junghado, Mushin 3rd.

For 4-man, you will fight bosses that require a group to tackle its mechanic from harder dungeons.

There will be a 10m timers for solo boss rush, and 20m timers for 4-man boss rush. Keep in mind that the boss also keeps their own enrage timers. If you complete the run before their enrage timer hit, the remaining time toward their enrage timer will be added to your overall timers, allow more boss runs. When the overall timer runs out, you will stop advancing.

Bosses will have their stat scaled to lv50, and will keep getting stronger until you cannot defeat them anymore, or you run out of timers. The more bosess you fight, the harder the bosses are, and the shorter time you spend in each fight, the higher you climb up.

You will be also receive a benefiting buff to boost attack and defense, in order to burn down bosses or skip their mechanics.

Honestly, I was hoping something like this would have come to the game by now.

A Boss Rush would be so much fun in my opinion since it'll just be the bosses and shows how much you know each boss and the fastest way to get them down.

There is already a place to practice and learn, it is called 6man dungeons.

TBH I don't see much help from this, if you only know how to do boss and not the rest of dung you will fail all over the place.

And if you get some buff to burst down boss, thats the point of that? You will learn how to skip mechs? And when you try it out for real with no buffs you fail horribly?

Archived