is it possible to get the soulstone weapon without doing faction content?

hyperbolicj

Title sais it all really.

But just to be sure. Is it possible to just tag the boss that drops the chest for the soulstone weapon and get it without having to equip a faction uniform? I'm at that point where I'm getting quite close to upgrading to my legendary weapon, but I vehemently oppose doing pvp content. Is it possible like I did blackwyrm and terrors without my uniform to do the field bosses and get the soulstone weapon without putting on faction uniform.

• 3 months later...
On 9/11/2016 at 6:16 PM, hyperbolicj said:

Title sais it all really.

But just to be sure. Is it possible to just tag the boss that drops the chest for the soulstone weapon and get it without having to equip a faction uniform? I'm at that point where I'm getting quite close to upgrading to my legendary weapon, but I vehemently oppose doing pvp content. Is it possible like I did blackwyrm and terrors without my uniform to do the field bosses and get the soulstone weapon without putting on faction uniform.

I would love to know if just "tagging" the boss would drop the chest or maybe just flat out damaging it until it dies lol. I also hate doing these faction things. Tell me how it goes man, thanks <3

Archived