Problem in the positioning of the options window (Buy, Favorite) by selecting the item in Marketplace.

Jerkylink

Greetings,

The problem is that selecting the options [...] of a particular item in the Marketplace, the little dialogue loses its position with respect to the button or item on which it is assigned, and because the dialogue is lost from the window.

Acontinueación present some pictures for a better idea:

1)

Screenshot_160907_000_zpshjmij3tu.jpg

2)

Screenshot_160907_001_zpsjv1jymxd.jpg

3)

Screenshot_160907_002_zpsvxix939y.jpg

4)

Screenshot_160907_003_zps9gsrinwq.jpg

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un saludo,

El problema radica en que al seleccionar las opciones [...] de un ítem en particular en el Marketplace, el pequeño dialogo pierde su posicionamiento con respecto al botón o ítem en el que esta asignado, y por causa el dialogo se pierde de la ventana.

Gracias.

This bug as been around since the Soul Fighter class was released. You're better off sending these pictures straight to Support. This is the second thread about this issue, so this leads me to believe that no one reviews the Bug Reports forum, even though the staff tells you to put it on the forums.

22 hours ago, Sanjhiyan said:

This bug as been around since the Soul Fighter class was released. You're better off sending these pictures straight to Support. This is the second thread about this issue, so this leads me to believe that no one reviews the Bug Reports forum, even though the staff tells you to put it on the forums.

I think that would be the best option for so is puedean care of this error.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creo que ese seria la mejor opción para que asi se puedean encargar de este error.

Archived