Summer Treasure trove possible issue

kitcalie

so umm... all my characters are Cerulean Order... yet treasure trove keeps wanting me to get the "Misty woods Cerulean Order Insignia" which is not something I can use unless I change to Crimson o.o

I have gotten this 4-5 times now but not seen the "Misty woods Crimson order insignia" which I would be able to use.

Not sure if this is a bug or if this is the way it's suppose to be.

4t1y6f.jpg

It's probably just likely that you're unlucky with your trove options :( I've had a mixture of both crimson/cerulean insignias in troves on my characters, all of which are Cerulean order members.

Don't think it's a bug though! Even if you're Cerulean you can still switch to Crimson so I guess it's still just RNG working (unfortunately) as intended.

6 minutes ago, Falanyr said:

It's probably just likely that you're unlucky with your trove options :( I've had a mixture of both crimson/cerulean insignias in troves on my characters, all of which are Cerulean order members.

Don't think it's a bug though! Even if you're Cerulean you can still switch to Crimson so I guess it's still just RNG working (unfortunately) as intended.

true and thanks. I hadn't seen the crimson ones so wasn't sure if it was buged to where cruelan was supost to get crim or what lol.

Archived