Looking for an actual staff member to reply to this.

Hello, my name is Rei.
My account has been locked for quite some hours now. I have made countless tickets stating this. No one replies. When they do reply, they say nothing helpful. When they reply they ask for proof that my account is mine. The fact that I have access to the Email account that its registered under should be enough. I'm starting to feel like this is some sort of tactic to waste away my membership that I bought, in order to get  more money. But that's just an assumption. I'd really appreciate it if an actual staff member of Blade & Soul NA handles my tickets. It should not take this long to just give a person back their account. If this problem persists then im just glad Revelation Online is releasing soon. Hopefully they're not as problematic as this game, and hopefully more reliable. 

Looking for a staff/ actual human being to reply to this and help me out. I would like to resume my time playing blade & soul.

Yeah but they constantly lock my account, and when i do what they say, by proving my account is mine and submit a ticket. They act as if they're delusional and can't fix or give my access back to my account.. it's lame af. I have to be making threads about this on alt account cuz i can't access forums on my main.

Making threads on forums wont make it any better or resolve it faster.

Only support can handle these no one else in forum can assist you. you could try PMing a mod on forum but, the only way is via support. And if they ask the same things multiple times, then just keep calm and answer the same  as they ask.

If you are just cooperative they can fix it for you.

as for Revelation Online.....well.....the publisher has a very bad rep when it comes to online games xD

Archived