Lightning Build now high ping friendly?

WLraik

So I haven't played my assassin for long time, stopped when Bloodshade 4m was a thing, switched to Warlock because I play with 130ms from South America.

I went to test Lightning Build yesterday and OMG, L.Rod can be canceled so easily now that looks like I have ping 30.

I don't have HM RMB but I'm considering getting it to increase my attack speed.

I watch videos in KR and all assassins uses Dark Build, is the Lightning build really that behind Dark? 

I want to gear up an alt character and I think assassin will be the one to go, which HM skills is a must? 

They made the lightning rod animation MUCH faster cancelable yeah. Has nothing to do with pingfriendly it´s just a faster animation that´s all.

Lightning build does have it´s uses in pve too as there are bosses who often time reset your poisons (witch kills dark build completely) and you can use it to solo some bosses without having to deal with some or any mechanics. For the most part it´s still best if you leave stealth a few times to poison breath for 5 poison stacks.

Dark build does more damage on anything it works on though. Now you also have it much easier to keep 5 poisons on the boss.

You should use lightning at the beginning though, because if your crit rate is really low (30% ish) then lightning will just be better. And hm rmb is also pretty huge for dark build i think.

Archived