Trying to grind back

Haner

Hello, i would like a help about what to do ingame, because i just got back to playing after many new patches and i'm lost.
Here goes a pic from my character:http://i.imgur.com/qb183ni.jpg
I wish to know what should i go for to catch up with new patches, like which itens upgrade first, which dailies to do and which dungeons.
Last time that i played was on bloodshade 24-man release, just did some new yellow quests, beyond that, is all new to me.

Also since BSH it changed a lot. First I would recommend you to reach at least lvl 50, so you get more skill points, especially when you reach lvl 50, you get automatically Hongmoon level 1 that give you 5 more skill points. Also just follow the main story quests and see how the story ends with Jinsoyoun. It would bring you on lvl 50.

Then you can start to farm gold and items for upgrade you gear. Today the costs for upgrade dropped a lot, so you can get 550 AP quite easy.

i logged in for this shit.!
First you should do all your dailys. To get mats and Gold. Allways do your challenge and then try to get as many purple dailys as you can get. Id recomment you to get True siren accessories and then try to upgrade your wep to idk...True Oath.. and then again accessories and so on. Upgrade order would be Bracelet > Ring > Earring > Necklace > Belt

@Wentoxxxx You should Click on the link he posted, befor you comment lol.

1 hour ago, Wentoxxxx said:

in his text he said he leaved when bsh was released and on his pic he is 50/5 also he lied coz he leaved when silverfrost mountans came and I guess even more later coz hm5.

why would that be lie.

He couldve done HM 5 in lv 45cap, as for his lv50, he probably just lvled up now and is asking for question after hitting lv 50 ...

Wtf dude.

Yes true, he could reach hm5 before silverfrost mountains patch, but something is wrong when if he said he played last time by bsh patch and at the same time he post his char at lvl 50. But back to his questions. Only thing you need to know is f8. just use it and all your question would be answered,  because you get at entrance the quest and as loot you get mostly upgrade items and mats. Once you run at least 1 time the dungeon you will for sure know all answers on your questions. 

On 8/29/2016 at 9:19 PM, Haner said:

Hello, i would like a help about what to do ingame, because i just got back to playing after many new patches and i'm lost.
Here goes a pic from my character:http://i.imgur.com/qb183ni.jpg
I wish to know what should i go for to catch up with new patches, like which itens upgrade first, which dailies to do and which dungeons.
Last time that i played was on bloodshade 24-man release, just did some new yellow quests, beyond that, is all new to me.

A good start:

Upgrade to Siren's gear

Upgrade to Pirate's gear

Upgrade weapon (2 pathes to follow on weapon upgrade)

Finish Story Quest

Run level 50 Daily Challenges

Run Mushin's Tower (T5 Skill unlocks) (upgrade mats)

Run Tower of Infinity (T5 Skill unlocks) (upgrade mats)

Run 6/24 man PVE dungeons with a clan, or randomly to acquire Soul Shield Upgrades

PVP Arena 1v1 or 3v3 for Beans (T5 Skill unlocks)

PVP Whirlwind Battlegrounds for other needed rewards to unlock some T5 skills

Grab your T5 skill quest

Archived