Oceanic Nebulas are currently bugged after Desolated Tomb patch

1 hour ago, fignus said:

Did nebulas had a wrong resources and gold value as req? No.

Can we say nebulas were wrong? No.

I fixed it for you. You are more than welcome~

NCsoft never changed the mats and gold you needed to upgrade your accessories WITH the event item. They changed the amount of mats and gold you need for the regular path by ACCIDENT. That wasnt intended and thats why they fixed it. See patch notes:

Fixed an issue where the cost to upgrade Awakened Yeti/Python/Scorpio accessories was less than intended.

• The cost to upgrade when using an Oceanic Nebula Stone was not affected by this issue but this caused a discrepancy in the difference in cost.  If you feel you were adversely affected by this issue please contact support.

You didnt loose anything and nothing were wrong with using oceanic nebulas. You didnt loose 1 week or anything. No, but you had 1 week  instead were you were able to upgrade your gear for even less WITHOUT event item. You can compare the mats and gold you needed with event item from last and this week and  you will see nothing changed. They fixed the regular path. Thats it. Its not NCsofts fault that you didnt realize you got an even better discount and that you didnt took advantage of it like i did :3.

Fixed? lmao.

The Nebula path asked for more materials and money than the non-nebula path for awk to true accesories. For example, from Awk Python to True Python it asks -without nebula- 5 SFTS but 4 with nebula. With the bugged nebula from last week it asked 5 instead of 4.  Ergo, they changed the values of requirement (material-gold) between nebula and non-nebula scenario. The ppl that didn't have nebula or decided to upgrade it without one had the reduced cost of the nebula scenario, while the nebula path had the requirements of the regular or non-nebula path.

I saw it, I asked for information about resources to friends that evolved their accesories before, I saw the requirements reviewing cost on excel webs. The Nebula path was wrong and the ppl affected lost a week not using it. 

You clearly were not affected by it so you didn't notice about the nebula path in the last week and say that. It had a different requirement value than todays.

Btw and about the underlined section: you are completely wrong or lying brazenly. The nebula scenario last week was more expensive than todays, not cheaper. That's why I created this thread. I saw the materials needed every day of the last week expecting they solved this issue, and they remained the same: like I wasn't using a nebula even using one.

Good for you if you upgraded without a Nebula with a discount. I told my friends to take advante of it but I already had the nebulas needed to upgrade all my accesories to TrueBoss. But it's still a week lost for us who had nebulas to use after DT maint.

Archived