Oceanic Nebulas are currently bugged after Desolated Tomb patch

On 8/24/2016 at 6:58 PM, Sinth said:

Hmm may be isolated to Awk.Boss -> True Boss upgrades.

My awk.python bracelet has the same issue but my true oath neck uses the nebula stone as it should (reduced fees, materials etc).

This seems to be the case. awakened oath -> true oath works. true oath -> awakened boss works. awakened boss -> true boss buged.

12 hours ago, 889688_1452550557 said:

bump again.  Has NCSOFT said anything about this yet?  I don't want my nebulas to expire waiting for a fix that may never happen.

Still no a single word about it from the NCSoft team. They closed the duplicated thread about the mail bug but they didn't say anything about this is particular.

Wow I really dont know what you people actually want. People been asking around about discount when upgrading accessories. I'm not saying this shouldnt be fixed but you know its just confusing what people actually want.

3 minutes ago, erengny said:

Wow I really dont know what you people actually want. People been asking around about discount when upgrading accessories. I'm not saying this shouldnt be fixed but you know its just confusing what people actually want.

We have a discount and an item that had a price to us (40 corallites in my case) and it doesn't work. That's why I'm complaining about.

9 minutes ago, 889688_1452550557 said:

So actually, the normal upgrade path is bugged and is actually better than the Nebula path right now?  But it shouldn't be?  Is that what I'm reading?

Yeah that is what he said and it will be changed back to the previous prices for normal upgrades is what it sounds like, so take advantage of the lower costs without the stone while you can.

5 hours ago, Cailleach Voidless said:

Sooooooo, after a week they solved the oceanic nebula issue (the expected hotfix never came) but they didn't changed the expiration day. And still have 5 nebulas to use... RIP weapon.

Why would they change the date there is no reason too, the nebula costs where never wrong to begin with and there is still two weeks left anyway.

6 minutes ago, Cor said:

Why would they change the date there is no reason too, the nebula costs where never wrong to begin with and there is still two weeks left anyway.

Personally, I can use my 5 nebulas to upgrade my equipment in the meantime. The only problem is that I can't focus my resources on my weapon, but I have no intention of rushing it. So, I'm fine with that.

However, it doesn't matter how you see it, we LOST a week with those bugged nebulas and NO, I don't want a compensation for that, but it will be well seen if they add a week for that inconvinient. You know, if they really care for the players but -bah- that's a lot to ask to NCsoft.

And NO, nebula cost was wrong. That's the main reason of this thread, sir.

On 31.8.2016 at 11:55 PM, Cailleach Voidless said:

Personally, I can use my 5 nebulas to upgrade my equipment in the meantime. The only problem is that I can't focus my resources on my weapon, but I have no intention of rushing it. So, I'm fine with that.

However, it doesn't matter how you see it, we LOST a week with those bugged nebulas and NO, I don't want a compensation for that, but it will be well seen if they add a week for that inconvinient. You know, if they really care for the players but -bah- that's a lot to ask to NCsoft.

It's just an unreasonable demand since there is still plenty of time to use them anyway and it's not like it being bugged stops you from gathering resources for it. And i dunno why you keep babbling about weapon these stones only work on accessories.

On 31.8.2016 at 11:55 PM, Cailleach Voidless said:

And NO, nebula cost was wrong. That's the main reason of this thread, sir.

No it was not, the base cost was wrong and the people who realized that got their upgrade cheaper than everyone else. This had even been writen here in this very thread before it got fixed.

3 hours ago, Cor said:

- It's just an unreasonable demand since there is still plenty of time to use them anyway and it's not like it being bugged stops you from gathering resources for it.

- And i dunno why you keep babbling about weapon these stones only work on accessories.

- No it was not, the base cost was wrong and the people who realized that got their upgrade cheaper than everyone else. This had even been writen here in this very thread before it got fixed.

- It's a week lost. It's a reseasonable demand but optional for them since there is still time and this past week wasn't the last, but imagine it was indeed the last, then what? Then that week lost would have more weight. It's similar.

They made a mistake and wait a whole week to fix it when the only thing needed to do was changing values (not like the in-game mail command wich was more complex). The bug prevent ppl to use their nebula for a week, the resources are not in discussion, it's about the use of an item that didn't work as expected and has an expiration date.

- I was talking about my weapon lol Focusing my resorces on upgrading my accesories using nebulas will stop me to upgrade my weapon for a while but that's my case and my problem. 

- So blind.

Did nebulas had a wrong resources and gold value as req? Yes.

Can we say nebulas were wrong? Yes.

If ppl got an upgrade on their accesories using nebulas, good. In fact, I told my friends to take advantage of it bc devs would fix that quickly (but they didn't). But that's not the case. I realized about the problem because I have nebulas (2 remaining) and noticed about it. If the regular path was the problem, then the nebula one would be ok but it wasn't. They mixed the values making both paths wrong with wrong values. 

Dunno why you keep saying nebulas were ok. It asked for more money and resources than the regular path.

Did nebulas had a wrong resources and gold value as req? No.

Can we say nebulas were wrong? No.

I fixed it for you. You are more than welcome~

NCsoft never changed the mats and gold you needed to upgrade your accessories WITH the event item. They changed the amount of mats and gold you need for the regular path by ACCIDENT. That wasnt intended and thats why they fixed it. See patch notes:

Fixed an issue where the cost to upgrade Awakened Yeti/Python/Scorpio accessories was less than intended.

• The cost to upgrade when using an Oceanic Nebula Stone was not affected by this issue but this caused a discrepancy in the difference in cost.  If you feel you were adversely affected by this issue please contact support.

You didnt loose anything and nothing were wrong with using oceanic nebulas. You didnt loose 1 week or anything. No, but you had 1 week  instead were you were able to upgrade your gear for even less WITHOUT event item. You can compare the mats and gold you needed with event item from last and this week and  you will see nothing changed. They fixed the regular path. Thats it. Its not NCsofts fault that you didnt realize you got an even better discount and that you didnt took advantage of it like i did :3.

Archived