PLS DONT DO THIS

BZO

I WANTED TO CHANGE MY CHARACTER AND I BOUGHT RACE  AND  CHARACTER CHANGE  TICKETS AND ALL DISAPERED , WANTED TO CHANGE FROM jiN  kfm  TO gon kfm    CHARACTER I SAVED PRESET  

AND NOW I GOT NOTHING,,,I DIDNT CHANGE ANY CRAP ITS ALL THE SAME,,,,I PAYED ALL,,,,RACE CHANGE AND CHARACTER CHANGE AND big ZERO,,,YOU CAN TRACK MY TICKETS BUT ITS WRONG,,,PLS do something ITS NOT CHEAP AS YOU THINK

4 minutes ago, BZO said:

I WANTED TO CHANGE MY CHARACTER AND I BOUGHT RACE  AND  CHARACTER CHANGE  TICKETS AND ALL DISAPERED , WANTED TO CHANGE FROM jiN  kfm  TO gon kfm    CHARACTER I SAVED PRESET  

AND NOW I GOT NOTHING,,,I DIDNT CHANGE ANY CRAP ITS ALL THE SAME,,,,I PAYED ALL,,,,RACE CHANGE AND CHARACTER CHANGE AND big ZERO,,,YOU CAN TRACK MY TICKETS BUT ITS WRONG,,,PLS do something ITS NOT CHEAP AS YOU THINK

zVlpgyd.jpg

Did you "activate" the coupon in your account inventory?

After you purchase them, you need to "Unpack" (aka claim) the coupon in the account inventory (the icon look like a trunk at the lower right corner of your screen)

Once you unpack it, you can then go back out to the game lobby and use it

it was something like this: i had look from my toon i wanted ,,,,,but when i tried to apply as job done, it was not possible, even if i had both wautchers

its realy bad if i wasted 2400 HM coins on nonsense such as  nonclear procedure in this case

19 minutes ago, BZO said:

it was something like this: i had look from my toon i wanted ,,,,,but when i tried to apply as job done, it was not possible, even if i had both wautchers

its realy bad if i wasted 2400 HM coins on nonsense such as  nonclear procedure in this case

You still didn't answer my questions. After you buy the voucher, did you unpack/claim it in your account inventory?

If one of those button in the lobby is not having that number 1 highlighting, that mean you did not claim your voucher in the inventory.

Capture.png

If that is the case, you need to go back into the game, not lobby, open the box icon at the lower right corner, and claim the voucher, then come back out to the lobby

14 hours ago, BZO said:

im not sure what happened here,  i have it in purchase history but somehow it didnt work , as i said, i did change my toon appereance and race how i wanted , but it didnt applied , it didnt worked

http://imgur.com/kdlSZ2J

You are not understanding what I am asking you.

I understood that you purchased the item from the shop. However, my question and direction for you is:

1. In-game: open the Yellow Trunk(Box) Icon at the lower right corner (you can see it too in your screenshot). The voucher should be in there

2. Click on the voucher and click Unpack. The Unpack button should be at the bottom of the inventory window.

3. After you unpack, go back out to lobby and the Character Alteration should now have a number 1 on it.

Archived