Charackter Exp in Groub and Dungeons...

StellaNoxFleuret

I always was wondering why Monsters in Dungeons and in Groubs give less to no Exp at all...same Problem with Gold... ( but thats probably to make it harder vs Bots so kinda understandable)

However... always when i try desperatly farm some Exp... and some Person want to Party me... i always think the following... ( if i party him my Exp gets even more lower 50% ....)

Monsters give only 200 Exp... per kill.... i need atm 34 Million for ONE Lv...(HM11) correct me if im wrong...

So why is that... why i cant make a Groub of 6 PPl and farm with them together for Exp?

Coz if i would do so am ... anyone would get 33 exp or something per kill.... o.O

This System is so Team unfriendly and basicly force u to ignore those PPl asking for a party coz else u just get half exp or even lower.... ( not as if 200 is much anyway aswell... x.x)

So my Question to u is ... how to get exp while having fun with Friends or Newbies?... Dungeons give low exp aswell.... (no quest incldued coz its not farmable its daily)

PS: other games i played had the oppsite system... the more ppl was working together towards a goal... in this case its EXP.... the more bonus the get...

So it not get halfed it get 20% bonus per that join u party so up to 100% Bonus so it would be not 200 but 400 exp per kill then... what u think?

I would like to form a Party and talk to ppl and farm exp... and not get 33 exp per kill coz game is unfriendly to party for exp...

That is indeed stupid system. It is like saying "please don't party because you get less exp so just go solo". Gold (or more like coppers) you get by having premium. I guess that is one way to lure people spending money on the game to get the premium and get so tiny amount of gold. Well with good luck 100 mobs gives 1 gold.

Archived