Volley+helix and bombardment+helix dps

Drizzt Dudden

Hello. I wanted to ask, if there is some end-game geared warlock who mastered both this builds, and was compering them through the plug-in dps meter. I presonally use bombardment+ helix build (i have hm for helix), i was using it for quite a long time, and i think i pretty much mastered it. But then i wanted to try this full dark volley, played it a few hours, and after that my friend helped my to check my dps on both builds with dmg-meter, on the wooden doll at mushin. I was hitting it for 2 minutes in both cases. And what scared me, is that i did almost twice more dmg on my bombardment build. I uderstand that volley is harder to master, and i was wondering about learning it, but i doubt mastering it will double the dmg, and it will require a lot of my time to learn it. So my question is if anyone is good with both builds, and compered it with dmg-meter.

You need to get hongmoon volley because its important for rotation. for now helix is better for dps but i have asked another player who plays in other server says that with white legendary dragon call becomes better but i cant confirm. + new warlock buff are coming and one of them is soulburn distortion cd reduction and helix build will require soulburn because they removed awakened rupture and added awakened bombardment and volley. by what i saw in the demonstration awakened volley creates 3 spectral orbs per hit making your rotation not require v skill.

the White legendary making dragon call better is only true for TW? I think, since on their server the resets happen on hit for both of them, unlike the white giving resets when hit for our server. even then you need at least a stage 4 or 5 white for dragoncall to get more damage, if not stage 7, since the leech CD reduction is what makes the difference.

You might be right Dresmyr. My m8 also compared my bombardment+ helix build to bombardment+dragoncall, and for true scorpio dragoncall dealed 15-20% less dmg. Dunno how it will be about seraph since it doesnt reset the skills, like beaful does, but when u hit like 20-25% cd reduction on leech it can be true. And it will have much more sense when they will add leech hangmoon to the game, since it will have the chance to give you up to 50% crit dmg when siphoned, and with cd reduction of leech on 3 u will have like 28-30s cd without sb, and 22-24 with it. And that would mean u would be siphoned almost half of the time hitting the boss, which is awsome! But it is future for now

Archived