Forums

Bidding Window

Arianna

The bidding window for loot is stuck at the top of my screen. I tried right-clicking and left-clicking it and pulling it down with the mouse but it's not working. Before, I partially couldn't see what's being offered to be bid on. I was just in a dungeon and then I started a different dungeon and it seems as if the window is going further up the screen. Its at the point now where I can't really see anything, not the product or name. All I see is "N(Pass)", "Y(Bid)", the different currencies, and how much someone has bid. If I could get some assistance with this bug, I would greatly appreciate it!

this happens to me sometimes, I figured out if u click the little icon on the bottom left of the bidding window so show the entire list of items up for bid it will force the bidding window to drop down onto the screen so u can click on it and move it where u want it. Give it a try next time u run into this bug, it should work

16 minutes ago, SaveTheQueen said:

this happens to me sometimes, I figured out if u click the little icon on the bottom left of the bidding window so show the entire list of items up for bid it will force the bidding window to drop down onto the screen so u can click on it and move it where u want it. Give it a try next time u run into this bug, it should work

Okay thank you so much, I will definitely try this !

Archived