How do I contact blade and soul support?

Hanabichan

I went in ncsoft.com and bladeandsoul.com, went to support, went to submit a ticket, but every time I click on it, it sends me back to the support page. I tried typing in my question, but either it comes up as no searches found or some other irrelevant questions. And yes at the top I did log in. This is very frustrating. I tried finding the email to blade and soul on google and that to comes out empty. So how do I contact them?!!

• 1 year later...
Just now, brengest said:

Hi dear,

with a honor I want to ask to blade and soul team, the question are, do Bns Team will get any event for crhristmass? may i have a voucher to level 50?

becouse its out of time when i see the update on my another account so i made another one to get free voucher to lvl 50, but to be honnest there is my regrets i have no free voucher, could you all give me a chance?

1 hour ago, brengest said:

becouse its out of time when i see the update on my another account so i made another one to get free voucher to lvl 50, but to be honnest there is my regrets i have no free voucher, could you all give me a chance?

If you lost out on your chance then thats it. No one else can get it, you aren't an exception. Sorry but that's how it is. 

Archived