I got a email,is this scam or real?

I already left this game along time ago and after while its my first time to login into my acc now.

I got a email from  no-reply@mail.ncsoft.com

is this scam or real?

Dear customer,
Thank You for being a part of the Blade & Soul community, we have select a part account send package which includes:
30-day Premium Membership
Black Penguin Pet

Please click on the link below to confirm that you are using

(edited)

Once Confirm, the Premium Membership starts and the pet is ready to be claimed on any character you have on your account!
Sincerely,
The NCSOFT Team
If you have any questions, please visit NCSOFT Support.
© NCSOFT Corp

1 minute ago, kitcalie said:

scam. If you mouse over the "url" that it gives its  not what it says it is. 

They gave out 7day membership and that pet for a newsletter reward about a month or so ago. The code for it was already in your account you just had to apply it if you wanted it. No need to click the link for it.

i clicked that link but didnt login,would it damage any acc that I use on my pc like keylogger or something?

scam. If you mouse over the "url" that it gives its  not what it says it is. 

They gave out 7day membership and that pet for a newsletter reward about a month or so ago. The code for it was already in your account you just had to apply it if you wanted it. No need to click the link for it.

4 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

i clicked that link but didnt login,would it damage any acc that I use on my pc like keylogger or something?

I want to say they have to have you log in to get anything but would scan your computer just in case.

Archived