SSP Keys/Grindtooth Lockouts Suggestion

DomiSotto

Dear NC Soft,

Please, increase the drop-rate on the SSP keys, and add a chance of them dropping from the additional monsters. Your efforts in adding an extra chances for completing the current challenge and the Floors 14 and 15 of the Mushin Tower are noted. However, increasing the drop rate of the keys on Terrors, and adding them to Bulbs and Augerites will be far more beneficial.

In addition, if you could lock out all spawning in the channels during the 3rd Mining Phase this will be very much appreciated. The malicious programming that allows to channel surf in conjunction with the Grindtooth spawn is disruptive and precludes the Daily completions.

Alternatively, lock out Grindtooth drop box to 2x per day, so more people may enjoy the benefits of this reward.

Thank you.

Another way to do this is to add some sort of 10min timer debuff whenever the player change channel in soulstone plain. Players with this debuff will not be able to deal any damage to Grindtooth. This will prevent people from jumping into the channel where they know Grindtooth is about to spawn. Players will no longer be able to jump to another channel to kill Grindtooth immediately after they killed the one in their current channel. This can also be apply to Konta as well.

DomiSotto you looks like a good guy but i just want to say.. NO.

Snipping boar between quest if a good way to get a lot of money while capping the dailies if you use a timer and go full try hard mode. And this way you can stack up a lot of keys you can use when you do a lot of extended ssp run.

30 minutes ago, KaVeN said:

Snipping boar between quest if a good way to get a lot of money while capping the dailies if you use a timer and go full try hard mode. And this way you can stack up a lot of keys you can use when you do a lot of extended ssp run.

I would have no quarrel with Grindtooth swarms, if all the monsters during the mining phase have a chance to drop 1 key and the drop rate for 1 key monsters was beefed up. I do not need the riches. I want to be able to have a way to obtain keys to open the boxes I get from the Daily completion. Three boxes for an hour of toil, is it that much to ask?

I want a chance for a normal person who does the mining and defends the drills to get the keys to gear up to the point where she can compete with the leet that pop out by magic and take Grindtooth away.

It is grossly unfair that the riches are concentrated in the hands of the very few. We need a way to start distributing them more evenly.

I am tired of the endless poverty and despair the other players subject me to. I want some sort of a minimal wage and access to loot guarantee.

It is grossly unfair that the rich are allowed to plunder the poor to get richer. It's like a millionaire stealing a collection plate from a church in slums.

15 hours ago, KaVeN said:

DomiSotto you looks like a good guy but i just want to say.. NO.

Come to think of it, if everyone do this, no one will bother defending the drills during the initial phase. And no drill will also mean no Grindtooth right? People can still do "channel hopping" just to kill Grindtooth because thankfully, there are still many who are diligently going through the phase in a proper manner. Flooding their channel the moment Grindtooth spawn doesn't seem fair to them. Not to mention, it is breeding an unhealthy selfish and greedy culture. Taking advantage of people's time and hardwork is not something to be encourage.

It really comes down to if people are farming moonstones/keys, or soulstones/prestige, or both. 

People farming for moontsones/keys tend to only be interested in the Grassquach, Terrors, Grindtooth, and Konta.

People framing for soulstones need to kill everything for the prestige.

Would be nice if there was a way to keep people from flooding the last mining phase just because of the lag it creates more than any thing else. The boar moves a lot, so he will always be more difficult for melee characters to do enough damage to him. Having that plus the epic lag/drop in fps rates, that come with increase of people is the worst. I'm a caster with fairly good equipment, so I have fewer of the basic negatives, and can still miss out on the box from lagging during the fight due to shear number of people. And that is even with doing the ctrl+F to try to cancel out some of the issues. 

Archived