pvp ssp is total crap and ruined now bye bye

Cds

With crimson already dominating ssp before the merge, we could still manage to get one in on a channel. Being on junghado i was excited the cerulean could now be even. Nope its dominated by all crimson all channels 24-7 cers no longer mine, no longer can get moonstones.. ncsoft sucks, I thought they would finally even it up.. so 3 choices go crimson and lose my clan and faction rank, do nothing and make nothing or 3 quit. Im now quitting since ncsoft cant even the grounds. Peace to all.

4- Organize the cerus to raids and ruins the mining of crims.

Kill their drillers in each channel to bother to fight run into terror, when you ruin enough ssp they will negociate a split of channel.

well actually we have ruined many many mining phases, every day, hours on end. But there is a group of reds who are against splitting channels and voicing it as well. Doesnt matter how many we ruin, it wont work but yet we continue. They have enough people to max 3 channels by themselves and now Chosen ones (lol) and possibly some other big ceru guilds have become reds, ceru is now becoming weaker because people are sooks.

i can suggest that they wipe everything out. rolling back to 0 faction. remove npc where u can freely change sides for faction. place it instead on cash shop or something or not place it at all and in that way people wouldn't be able to freely join a zerg faction and have organized raids instead,. fix capacity of faction. either have a captcha to join or smth to remove bots from joining any faction and ruin the counts. ofc they would also need to disband all the guilds. they can either retain each rank of faction after the wipe so if in case you are already a subjugator, and u decided to join blue, u would still have the same rank.

bots wont get removed completely and they can be adjusted to do captcha too, i have seen bots programmed to try and talk in faction chat in hajoon pre-merge so its not unlikely that they can code it to where bots can do captchas.

cleaning the slate faction wise will cause people to leave the came so i don't think that is a good idea. personally, i worked real hard to get to first lieutenant on hajoon pre-merge and i have sunken in hours upon hours on ssp to get prestige for soulstone boxes and keys for moonstones. i would be annoyed/angry if factions get a full reset just because a few people are complaining about "Not being able to do ssp" or other reasons. Though an active gm/moderator in game might be able to lessen the number of bots in faction areas like ssp but there is no way to completely remove bots in one go. As players, we can also help deal with the bots by not relying on them and protecting them during ssp, not buying their money (no buyers = no point of running bots) or just straight up ruining their ssp farm so that they cant make money selling gold and controlling the market on keys and boxes.

on another note, i heard that there are reds in group 5 that cant get enough prestige to make ssp worth it for them due to the shear number of bots running around. i don't know what its like for the faction with lots of bots in other servers/server groups.

Archived