[EU Group 1]Wild Springs/Windrest/Highland WTB 90 day premium

WarWarWar

i been looking for someone to sell me for months, since like 4-5 months i'm starting to give out on it, i think our wild spring server is dead so i'm trying to find someone to sell me from Windrest or Highland once the Linked servers update is live, i'm willing to put in 400-450gold and some upgrade matts like stingers/moonstones/soul stones/transformation stones/quartz anything possible.

as a free player the 90 day premium is so hard to get since they took the 30 day one. i'm just about to quit this game cuz of it, i want a premium badly so i can pay less tax in market and add more items to be sold to it, thats why mainly i want a premium but i'm starting to play less and less cuz the frustration is getting to me, i spam WTB premium on a daily basis and my server knows that i'm buying but nobody is willing to sell, in our server cash players only use cash for themselves, they don't buy stuff from cash shop to sell in the market for gold, its so rare to see a game that has cash shop only for cash players, cuz i'm used to play games that do have cash shop items sold to the market for the free players to buy with gold.

so please ill do anything sell me premium before i quit this game T__________________T

2 hours ago, Marekko83 said:

You know about the risk giving an unknown player 450g and hope he will send you the 90 days Premium?

If he scam you ncsoft can do nothing to help you, because you agree the trade .

i should have included this in my first post i must be gifted first ask me why,

well ill tell you as we all know these kind of trades are unsafe for both party's

but its more risky for those that are giving the gold why? a cash player can get his money back if he decides to do so by calling his credit card company or simply try and get a refund from ncsoft, but if i get scammed nobody will return my gold to me since ncsoft can't really help me cuz i did pay with gold,

thats why its gift first to protect the buyer cuz the power is in the seller hands he has better odds in getting the help and knowing that ncsoft support team do an extra work for the paying players i heard a lot of moving stuff from alts like gear/gems etc but thats another story i don't wanna get into it here, anyways i'm well known in my server and i can assureyou and everyone that i'm buying the premium and i will keep buying it as long as i'm playing if any cash player wanna make some quick gold i do offer better rates than buying from the broken currency exchange, plus as i said i'm also willing to hand out extra stuff like upgrade matts,

there is no doubt that me and many free players really need the help buying premium!!

buying it from other players is the only solution for us, its a win win for both party's

so who is willing to help me out please do post here so we can talk later in the server once its live

Hello warwarwar i will gladly help you out but i cant really afford to right but at the start of the next month i will gladly do the trade with you will have to wait tho and also do a small price checking :-)

5 hours ago, Alan0049 said:

Hello warwarwar i will gladly help you out but i cant really afford to right but at the start of the next month i will gladly do the trade with you will have to wait tho and also do a small price checking :-)

thank you for posting  i kinda forgot to update my thread i got my premium today when i did post in faction chat :D 

so many ppl now cuz of the merge i really been looking for a premium for like 4 months now and i finally got it hehe

ill be sure to check in with u later when my premium is about to run out :D and if ill farm enough gold i can pay for another 90 day

but for now ill wait a little since i have 89 days left :D

thank you a lot and hope ill see u in game IGN: is Mr Ari  btw : )

for now **Topic is Closed**

Archived