After 3 month not playing....

ADAForeverADA

according to Ncsoft all the optimization is done except SSP and they are happy with how things are.

my class has a stun that does not stun bosses. its broken and its not even acknowledged by the staff on these forums probably because fixing that is not going to increase there monetary gains. you cant combo this stun, and the solution is using a situational stun that only works if the mobs not facing you at the expense of my best i-frame.

it was fixed in Koreans last patch, so i know i will be waiting forever for that fix. 

but a mod always responds as quick as possible when its a im trying to spend some cash but posts lol.   

5 hours ago, Vau said:

my class has a stun that does not stun bosses. its broken and its not even acknowledged by the staff on these forums probably because fixing that is not going to increase there monetary gains. you cant combo this stun, and the solution is using a situational stun that only works if the mobs not facing you at the expense of my best i-frame.

What class are you and which skill is it?

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

What class are you and which skill is it?

its Spinal Tap on assassin. its our right click in stealth.

im pretty much convinced the NA staff cant do anything about the game. its just being translated as is, no exceptions.

Have you paid attention that have you used it at the moment when the boss has those slots greyed out or were they black indicating you may use CC on the bosses or is it completely broken skill not doing what it is supposed to?

12 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Have you paid attention that have you used it at the moment when the boss has those slots greyed out or were they black indicating you may use CC on the bosses or is it completely broken skill not doing what it is supposed to?

ill have to check that out, your the 1st person to suggest that may be an issue. 

the only other issue i have is in nexus with the 1st boss most of my cc requires steath and getting close to him damages you therefore ending stealth. cheap mechanic i guess. or overlooked. but if you just answered what a gm couldent answer in a ticket im gonna ask that they hire you lmfao.

1 hour ago, Vau said:

ill have to check that out, your the 1st person to suggest that may be an issue. 

the only other issue i have is in nexus with the 1st boss most of my cc requires steath and getting close to him damages you therefore ending stealth. cheap mechanic i guess. or overlooked. but if you just answered what a gm couldent answer in a ticket im gonna ask that they hire you lmfao.

Sometimes players know more and can suggest things that gms overlook and don't even imagine that could be the issue. :D But you made me laugh with the last comment. xD

Archived