Starting up Crafting

Jishinka

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of starting to craft (I'm tired of buying everything I need with barely any money/time)...

Can you please advice me what are the best professions and any other advice you can come up with for someone starting up (4 characters available).

Thanks a lot in advance.

Your most useful professions are

Merry Potter and Soul Warden

I have 2x each so I can keep the flow of the refiners, transformation stones and blue primers uninterrupted, supporting my cottage industry of the MTS, with a hope to break into the Silverfrost TS market once I can reliably run 2x SSP on my co-mains.

The supply lines that are important are treeloggers (I have 3x). All the other materials are rather cheap, save for oddities like fish stuff. The only gathering mats I bother collecting are trees (treeloggers), granite (optional, stonecutters for radiant ring) and mamosu bones for soulshield primers from the trappers.

You'd also want to farm Brightsone solo for moontears and recipes and invest into your two Merry Potter techniques on at least one alt .

You absolutely have to secure a supply line for soulstones, at a quantity that exceeds 100 soulstones a day (125 a day is a good number imo to aim for).

Radiant Ring is a nice to have kind of aside craft, selling a pentagonal pouch a day because why not? It's 5 g for zero efforts basically & very cheap mats.

I have a Charm-maker and Food guy - and both of them only did one thing: made ceremonial meal and charm for my two level 50's purification jars.

Finally, I have never really used the healing potions maker, even though I have it, and I did not bother with Forgekeeper because tools, charms and potions are not only easy to come by, but also have a cap on the selling price due to vendors offering them.

Archived