Which soul shields am I looking for?

csisy

Hi,

Long time ago (in a galaxy far far away...) I've farmed the Bloodshade set (skipping the Blackram from Poh). The next objective was the Mushin and the final set was a mix of these (Bloodshade + Mushin).

Which set should I go for in this patch when I reach lvl45? Is there any better (and easier/faster to farm...) set around lvl45?

Or can you please give me an up-to-date guide or tips?
Thanks

For level 45 get Naryu Labyrinth shield. But it's better to rush to lvl 50 and get Yeti+Scorpio then Asura+Be Ido. You can also use Fiend/Pytheon soulshield as filler until you get some decent Yeti or Scorpio. I'm speaking of pve ofc.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I'm looking for PVE sets. :)

Most of the players are kicking other players from the parties when they have low stats. That's why it was recommended to get Bloodshade first and then try to get Naryu. And anyway, it's hard to do anything useful with low stats. :P

So I shouldn't try to get Mushin set from the tower but get Bloodshade for leveling? I'm using Sacrifice set atm, and I don't like the profane and other blue sets around that level.

when you level up around 45 you either keep profane or go for bloodshade next one is the one from silverfrost valor stone at lv 48 and then you go for lv 50 purple dungeon soulshield 

the mix atm is either 5 asura 3 yeti , 5 asura 3 nexus , 5 asura 3 challenger (if you can get high enough on inifinity tower thats the best mix pve side )

The lvl 45 ss are practically obsolete now since you can use profane ss all the way through the story.  You're better off leveling up and getting lvl 50 ss.  What I did was level up to 50 then got the northern critical ss which are green grade but they give nice crit.  Then you can use those while you get the purple lvl 50 ss that LordMg stated.

Archived