Grindtooth Melee SSP

Torn

Other than upgrading, how exactly do u get chest drop from grindtooth as melee with 475+ attack power...+  lagging ......busy dodging to avoid getting run over...+ dodging aoe just to survive a little bit longer...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2016 at 1:48 AM, Torn said:

Other than upgrading, how exactly do u get chest drop from grindtooth as melee with 475+ attack power...+  lagging ......busy dodging to avoid getting run over...+ dodging aoe just to survive a little bit longer...

Keep using approach skills to keep your dps up. 

As an assassin using Dark build, use your tab, 1, c, e, x (twice in stealth), ss, ss -> F, 2 -> F to keep up next to the boss while he's charging. 

As an assassin using Stealth build: use your increased movement speed in stealth to stay next to the side of the boss ( away enough that you still hit him but he doesn't hit you) along with approach skills.

As any other melee: you can see which way he's charging so you can ss in that direction to get a head start and DPS him when he pauses. Every melee has at least one or two approach skills. Spec the shortest cooldown on these and dash towards him as he's reaching the end of that charge. It may take a bit of practice and might be difficult with lag. Just try optimizing for combat in settings and doing the best you can.

Hope this helps.

On 2016/6/27 at 10:48 PM, Torn said:

no way to get the chest with 475ap+melee+lagging........... I dont know which server you on and how many ppl are killing grindtooth, i'm on Poharan server the boss die in 20s... My friend with 700ap Blade Master sometimes couldn't get the chest due to too many ppl....

Archived