How to raise your defense (as a Warlock)/Not die as much?

Xianchi

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category. But I really have to ask this.

I have a level 24 Warlock. He has a Hoongmoon weapon that I just upgraded with a Blight Razor. I have the Stalker Spirit Shields, and I've raised my Thrall's skills to defense. However, I still get killed very easily by mobs. How can I raise my defense? Am I missing something?

It's so frustrating, my weapon constantly breaks because I'm dying so much!

5 hours ago, Xianchi said:

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category. But I really have to ask this.

I have a level 24 Warlock. He has a Hoongmoon weapon that I just upgraded with a Blight Razor. I have the Stalker Spirit Shields, and I've raised my Thrall's skills to defense. However, I still get killed very easily by mobs. How can I raise my defense? Am I missing something?

It's so frustrating, my weapon constantly breaks because I'm dying so much!

Stalker only gives 10 HP each, you should farm Blackram narrows & get at least blight soulshield set to boost your hp 

uh  why are you using stalker ss at that lvl :P

If you followed the story and did every quest you should have enough Viridian Valor stones so you can buy the Viridian Valor SS from the NPC standing next to the daily board at Jadestone Village. Get that one and build from there to get the blight SS.

Or hope some can carry you in blackram narrows to get the blight SS.

But id still get the one in Jadestone Village,  think it was an achievement too and you'd have some survivability overall.

Also watch warlock guides on youtube cause my lvling of my WL alt was quite easy to be honest and barely died.

Personally I'd skip all the purple dungeon soul shields until lvl45+. Each regions Valor Soul Shield is alright for carrying you through to the next region. At your lvl Golden Diva SS is also alright, it's primary stat is defense and you can easily get it for free and you don't even have to unseal it. At lvl33 Pinchy SS is good if you want more crit.

Archived