can't purchase any more ncoins and their answer was dumb -.-"

PKaBoo

they flag me as "high risk" f*** knows why... 

and when chi master arrived, I purchased premium 1month + few other goodies... all was fine..

then after few hours or the day after don't remember

wanted get another outfit for her o.o

keeps getting this stupid error says somethin wrong in their end ffs >.>"
sent them a ticket bout it and they pretty much said "nothing we can do, either try other payment or get ncoin card from one of the shops in your area..." 

so coz of their f***up I need to suffer ..... ?

I don't even know if there IS a shop in my area that sells ncoin cards ffs -.-

we have toysRus but I doubt they will have ncoin cards for some reason...

I'm from israel so we pretty much "low rate" when it comes to cards to charge games with "real money" for the cashop stuff lol

asked before in some shop that was suppose have charge cards for other game and they had none... or didn't even know what I'm talking bout lol

this situation SO frustrating that I really don't know what to do 'cept rant and rage -_-

never bought ncoin cards or any of those cards that are charging your acc with "cashop money" lol
idk what they called

or how they look like

or even if I need them physically to be at my disposal to actually charge my acc...

and if I need the card from amazon to be shipped to my country..

I don't remember one time seeing an item there that didn't cost "shipping" -.-

sigh

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ncsoft+ncoin

Take a look at products named as "online game code". It should be only some code that you will get and enter in ncsoft account manager so it doesn`t need to be shipped. I can`t say how exactly they would deliver your code because I`ve never bought it at amazon. Paypal always worked fine for me.

If you tried to pay with PayPal ; I had that problem too. I just use creditcard option and everything was fine.
Also there is a limit you have on CSing and you can send a request to support to lift that limit for a short time.

If it's soemthing else then dunno sorry and gl  D:

Archived