On Site Subscription rewards(veteran system?)

RagingBiscuit

I have a question , not so long time ago we got encouraged to use the site subscription , the 30d sub disappeared from game only the 90d remained, with the idea that you ppl will provide various benefits/rewards even just cosmetics and to make it an example u gave for subbing via site the Hongmoon black Feather head piece, everything good and dandy but that is the only thing we saw, i mean do not get me wrong but farming the gold i need for a 90d VIP is hell more easy and cost efficient for me then paying each month 15E from my wallet , what is the state of this how would u call it "event"? "veteran system"? Any plans in providing some extra to ppl who pay real money for their VIP and not in game gold taking in consideration  the number of months payed with real cash ?

I am asking because as it is right now the real money we pay for VIP are not backed up by anything solid in game , i have no encouragement to give u 15E each month and not pay with gold, the rewards for VIP are the same , useless but the same.

Any official responses would be very appreciated.

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived