Almost Afraid to Ask: So 450 AP is Which Stage?

DomiSotto

Yes, I was not updating equally, I went as far as the Awakened Siren on all the accessories. The hold up for me was getting enough gold to buy the Merry potters to start crafting the MTS, and then collecting enough soulstones before I started getting some prestige and drops in SSP. I will not be able to go past Awakened, because the Machismos are too not available to me in those quantities. So, with all awakened accessories (and the bracelet at Pirate), I managed to get to 438 AP. If I manage to buy those three sword pieces, I will go just over 450. If it gets me reliable drops in SSP, amen. I just really want to be able to finish SSP dailies every day!

6 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Yes, I was not updating equally, ... because the Machismos are too not available to me in those quantities.

As I said earlier, try using the regions as your indicator. If you are ready to upgrade a gear using Silverfrost items while still have gear that needs Moonwater materials, finish upgrading the Moonwater ones first, or else you will end up spending too much time trying to collect the harder materials while under geared, which is exactly the situation you are running into.

BTW, IME I found it works best for me when I upgrade in the order of weapon -> ring -> bracelet -> earring -> necklace -> soul. YMMV, as everyone has different play styles.

I bought the Oathbreaker sword pieces, and that was the easiest piece of equipment ever. I really liked it. :) Now at 454 AP, fingers crossed it's gonna work in ssp!

EDIT: It did! My faction also did that HUGE boss in the middle, so I am very happy! I finally can play what I like. The biggest problem are the Unbound Elites.  Oh, well, I will figure it out. :)

Archived