Class Change Voucher Please

fF91

Since, I can't transfer any of the mats that are useless to my L50 characters like - siren emblems, pirate emblems, warrior tokens, etc. and I can't even mail them to my alts on the same account.

Can you give me a class change voucher from cash shop that allows me to change my class just 1 time, so I don't have roll another alt and go through contents that barely have anyone running it outside of daily challenges? This would allow me to a) if I get bored with my class I have one opportunity to go to a different class with no reverting back and obviously my gear will also need to carry over. b) not having to roll another alt and then farm like eternity to get it geared up.

Impossible and it will never happen. Image people picking up some easier class to level up to max and then change it to another class that they have no idea how to play. It would just screw up anyone up. Also some class are race specific IE Sin, BD, destroyer, Summoner etc etc........

What they could have done is made more drops bond to account so you can trade stuff to your alt or have tickets that you buy from the cashshop that allows you to send items to your alt. Or better yet have an account wide storage.

Archived