Awakened Blight Weapon - No third gem slot unlocked?

I'm afraid not. My lynblade has only 1 gem slot. :(

I thought maybe I screwed up somewhere, so I went back to Bamboo Village to rebuy the Hongmoon weapon. The shop preview shows it having 2 gem slots, but once bought and in my inventory, it goes down to 1 slot again. I even made a new BD to see if it happened on a new character, and the result is the same.

I didn't have this problem on my FM, so I have no idea what's going on. D:

Same thing happened to me, I stayed at 2 sockets when upgraded to blight. I think it was changed during the may 11th update to gem slots. From my understanding either you'll only have 2 until silverfrost, where there's a chance to get more sockets or every upgrade has a chance to give you a socket.

57 minutes ago, MegaPixlz said:

wow.. 1 gem slot.

I didn't think it was even possible.

All hongmoon weapons stage 1 at least if you buy them from valor stone vendor seem to have 1 gem slot only.
A bug or something Nc didnt tell us. 

As I said, it used to be that you always unlocked a third gem slot upon upgrading to awakened blight stage 1

NCSoft must've changed it when they removed the gem slot decreases on oathbreaker.

I'm already on true infernal staff on my alt and it hasn't unlocked the third soo I just used a gem hammer and have to buy three more later on or maybe even 4 if I reach true profane before I do x.x

Archived