Blade dancer boss KD

Jollyfellow

I'm having trouble launching KD on the first boss in Shogun's lament as well as on the Green Shadows as a Blade Dancer.

I mean, I tried with ankle biter, but it doesn't seem to work. I see "resisted" displayed on the boss/ shadow and that's it.

Did I miss something? Is it only possible to KD a boss as a BD?

I can't say I've really run into this issue. I can think of a couple things that might cause it.

- For some bosses, they have tiny windows when they become able to be CC for like 1 sec, but then change immediately to no CC mode.

- If someone else uses some other form of CC like stun or daze, you won't be able to use KD

Pay close attention to the two bars beneath the bosses HP. When they are empty, you can CC the boss. When they are colored in white, you can't CC the boss. Using one CC on a boss will color one bar depending on which CC you use. So for example, if you see the boss has one bar colored blue, that means someone used a stun. Someone else has about 2 seconds to use another stun before it goes away, but during that time, you cannot KD.

There's a reason why people ask for min. 115% accuracy. Because if it's not the cc immunity as written above it's this. For 4man version I heard minimum is 117%. But generally is better to go with 120% you will need it in the upcoming dungeons too.

On 12/05/2016 at 5:10 PM, Jollyfellow said:

I'm having trouble launching KD on the first boss in Shogun's lament as well as on the Green Shadows as a Blade Dancer.

I mean, I tried with ankle biter, but it doesn't seem to work. I see "resisted" displayed on the boss/ shadow and that's it.

Did I miss something? Is it only possible to KD a boss as a BD?

For the Green Shadow, I used to attack with LMB first to take the aggro then I KD the mob.

If I use the KD right after the mob spawn I don't know why it always failed.

For the Brothers as mentionned above you have a window to do your KD the 2 boxes/bars under the HP bar have to be empty.

If the two are white : the boss is immune to CC

Archived