I can't claim previous season reward for being top 300

Terroth

So i checked this morning my class rank - I was about 234. When I logged in this evening I saw that i can "you can receive ranking rewards". However, when I click it, it it says
"Duel 1v1 Match"
2015.11.1 - 2015.12.31
Final Score
Class Ranking 2345 (which I certainly should not be at the very least)

And clicking on the "Claim Reward" button does nothing - there's also a warning that I only have 17 hours left to claim it, therefore I wrote this issue.

So did I remain in top 300 and should be able to claim the reward, or did I drop out - or is there just a major bug here?
Best Regards
Nyaniya - Summoner - Windrest

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

The dev team has addressed the issue and players will be able to claim their rewards once the servers are restarted during next week's maintenance. 

We apologize for the delay and appreciate all of your reports on this matter.

7 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings,

The dev team has addressed the issue and players will be able to claim their rewards once the servers are restarted during next week's maintenance. 

We apologize for the delay and appreciate all of your reports on this matter.

Will we also receive next week's rewards at the same time or are they going to be ignored.

Also, at the end of a season, do we get both weekly + seasonal rewards or just seasonal?

• NCSOFT
18 hours ago, Myleina said:

Will we also receive next week's rewards at the same time or are they going to be ignored.

Also, at the end of a season, do we get both weekly + seasonal rewards or just seasonal?

Hello Myleina!

Question 1: Last week's rewards, season rewards, and next weeks rewards will all be delivered next week.
Question 2: At the end of a season you receive weekly and seasonal rewards.

Hope this clears up any confusion. ^_^

@Rukkirii, i achieved the rank of top 30 summoner last season(the one that just ended.) I am due to receive a top 30 costume(steel will.) I understand now, because of the posts above that won't happen til Wednesday the 18th of May. From what I know, the costumes only last for 60 days. Considering our retrieval of these costumes was pushed back a week, is it fair to assume we keep them for an extra week? Making up the full 60 days. Due to no fault of my own I would think it extremely unfair to take away a week with the costume from myself or anyone that earned it through a month of nonstop arenas. I understand that you have very good reasons for the delay, just think it is pretty crummy for us to be punished in addition. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, hope to hear back from you. 

Much love <3

Archived