Reseting Mobs

ble4ch

Hello ,

I wana ask when NCSoft make something with "reseting mobs" ?

For me ( warlock ) that bug is very annoying .

Every time i attack mob any skill on start after few sec. they reset working is only LMB skill , after few shots LMB i can use other skills w/o reseting . Its annoying  coz my class is range one, and more powerfull skill on start are my adventage and way to play w/o loosing lot of HP ( warlock is glass cannon ) .

And if some one ask ... im not running back from that mobs , i attack and stay in one place , even when i come to them realy close if i dont use LMB on start of fight, they are reseting .

So tell me pls when u do something with that ?!

Ps. That problem starts after maintace bot not last one , i have that problem from about 2 weaks .

Ps2. Sorry for weak English but all i lern is from Games :P

they explained it in another thread once, cant remember where.

They said its working as intended, you have to be in range of the mobs so they can reach you, so you cant just stand and attack them without fear of getting hit back

5 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

they explained it in another thread once, cant remember where.

They said its working as intended, you have to be in range of the mobs so they can reach you, so you cant just stand and attack them without fear of getting hit back

Thats not the problem...Our range of attack as Warlock is 16m, as ForceMaster it's the same 16m

I never had problems with my ForceMaster hitting at 16m til mobs reaches me he is dead depending on how much HP/Strong the mob is, and it never resets...

But Warlock on the other hand is different, it's no that we just want to stand and attack w/o fear of getting hit back, we're ranged class for a reason.

Archived